Sip, Sip, Ahhhhhh! This is what Blueberry Dreams are made of… in cocktail form!
- Ingredients •
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 stocks of rosemary
- 1 bottle Stella Rosa Blueberry
- 1 cup vodka
- Fresh blueberries
- Directions •
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and immediately turn down to a simmer.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved and the syrup has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool; strain.
- In a pitcher, add the Stella Rosa Blueberry, ice, and vodka and Rosemary syrup. Stir together.
- Pour into individual cocktail glasses and top with fresh blueberries and rosemary sprigs.
- Enjoy chilled!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!