Blue Jam Icebox Cake
• Blue Jam Icebox Cake •
Looking for a cool sweet treat with extra Blue Jam wine? Try our easy icebox cake. It’s an easy way to cool off this summer!
• Ingredients •
2 pkg. Frozen whipped topping
¾ cup Blue Jam wine
1 sleeve of graham crackers
A handful of your favorite cookies (we like chocolate chip)
¼ cup of slice strawberries
¼ cup of blueberries
2-4 your favorite candy bars chopped into small pieces
• Directions •
- Pull out a freezer safe 8×8 baking dish. We used a glass one.
- Empty ¾ of one container of *whipped topping into a bowl. Mix with a spoon ¾ cup of Blue Jam wine until it is fully incorporated and completely blue. *Make sure the frozen whipped topping is defrosted
- Layer the bottom of the your dish with graham crackers
- Spread a layer of untouched white whipped topping on top
- Sprinkle fruit
- Layer with cookies
- Spread a layer of Blue Jam whipped topping and candy
- Layer graham crackers
- Spread and swirl white whipped topping and Blue Jam whipped topping on top to look like waves
- Finish with blueberries
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight
- Slice and Enjoy!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!