Blue Jam Summer Sippers
• Blue Jam Summer Sippers •
Recreate the childhood lunchbox classic: The Juicebox (but grown-up version!)
• Ingredients •
- 1 L lemon flavored soda
- Ice cube tray
- 1 bottle Blue Jam
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Slices of lemon
- Sandwich bags
• Directions •
- Fill the ice cube trays with lemon flavored soda, and freeze for 2+ hours until solid.
- In a saucepan, combine water, and sugar on medium high. Stir every few minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in lemon juice and stir for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Drain liquid into a pitcher
- Add bottle of BlueJam wine, stir.
- Pour BlueJam mixture into sandwich bags over, and add in the lemon soda ice cubes to enjoy!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!