Blueberry Basil Frose’
•Blueberry Basil Frose’•
The weather is heating up, so why not cool down with our delicious Blueberry Basil Frose’!
- Ingredients •
- 1 bottle Stella Rosa Blueberry
- 2 1/3 cups frozen blueberries, divided
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, divided
- Directions •
- Pour wine into ice cube trays, freeze for 6 to 8 hours until almost frozen solid
Note: wine will not freeze completely
- In a blender, pulse together wine ice cubes, 2 cups frozen blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and 2 tbsp basil leaves until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses. Garnish with remaining blueberries and basil leaves.
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!