• Ingredients •
- 1 bottle of Stella Rosa Red Apple
- 1.5 oz. aged rum
- 0.5 toasted marshmallow syrup***
- a pinch ground cinnamon
- cinnamon sticks and toasted marshmallows for garnish
• Directions •
- In a glass, add Stella Rosa Red Apple, aged rum, toasted marshmallow syrup, ground cinnamon, then stir all together
- Add cinnamon sticks and toasted marshmallows and enjoy!
• Toasted Marshmallow Syrup •
- Combine sugar and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer. Make sure all sugar is dissolved
- Put marshmallows on a skewer and toast until slightly burnt on stove
- Add toasted marshmallows to the simmering syrup and stir until dissolved
- Turn off heat and allow to cool
- Strain mixture with strainer
- Stir in vanilla extract
- Let rest in fridge for an hour, then enjoy in your Cozy Campfire cocktail!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!