Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
◦Cucumber Tea Sandwiches◦
This simple addition to your afternoon “tea time” is a
light and refreshing way to elevate your evening glass of wine.
- 1 package whipped cream cheese (8 ounces)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced, divided
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts, divided
- * Cucumber slices for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, salt, pepper. Spread about 1 tbsp cream-cheese mixture onto 1 bread slice.
- Layer cucumber and alfalfa sprouts on one side of the bread. Top with a second bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich into 3 rectangles. Repeat with remaining cream-cheese mixture, bread, and vegetables. Garnish with cucumber slices if desires.
- Pair with an ice cold glass of Stella Rosa Golden Honey Peach and serve!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!