Grapefruit Jalapeño Stella Rita
~Grapefruit Jalapeño Stella Rita Cocktail~
The Stella Rita is one of our signature cocktails that is a must-try! Create an amazing Stella Rita with Stella Rosa Ruby Rosé Grapefruit and jalapeño for a sweet kick. Instead of using a premade mix, we recommend using fresh lime and orange juice for your Stella Rita to enjoy it to it’s fullest!
One bottle of Stella Rosa Ruby Rosé Grapefruit wine
1/2 jalapeño, sliced
1 oz. white tequila
1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp honey
Grapefruit wedges and jalapeño slices (for garnish)
- Put jalapeño slices and tequila in a jar and let them sit for 15 minutes for the spice to infuse the tequila
- After 15 munites (or longer if you like things extra spicy), remove the jalapeño slices.
- Add salt on a plate. Smear the rims of two 16-ounce glasses with a little honey and dip each one in the salt to coat the rim.
- Mix the citrus juices and infused tequila in a cocktail shaker (or just stir them together in a pitcher).
- Divide between two glasses, garnish with wedges of grapefruit and jalapeño and enjoy!
Cheers to the Sweet Life! 😀
Interested in more delicious wines and pairing recipes? Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!