Mix it up this March and kick off your spring break with a Maddalena Mojito,
made with our refreshing and sweet Maddalena Riesling! Easy to make and sure to impress!
- Ingredients •
- 3 limes, sliced thinly
- Mint leaves
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup Pineapple juice
- 1 bottle of Maddalena Riesling
- ½ cup white rum
- 4 cups lemon lime soda
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Garnish: mint leaves
- Directions •
- In a heavy pitcher, muddle together the lime slices, mint leaves, and sugar.
- Add the pineapple juice, Maddalena Riesling, white rum, and stir.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and add the lemon lime soda. Add ice and orange slices. Pour into glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!