Mint-TEA Peach Cocktail
● Mint-TEA Peach Cocktail ●
Iced tea and peaches are not just for summer, this cocktail is good all year round! We put our Stella Rosa twist on this southern classic, making it the perfect cocktail to serve this holiday season!
- Ingredients ●
1 bottle Stella Rosa Peach, chilled
2 black sweet tea, tea bags
2 mint tea bags
½ cup sugar
½ gallon of water
2 peaches, sliced
1 handful mint sprigs
- Directions ●
- Place 2 cups of water and all 4 tea bags in a small saucepan and bring it to a simmer. Remove from heat and set aside to steep for about 30 minutes.
- DO NOT let it boil or it will make it taste bitter.
- Add the sugar into the pitcher, pour in the still warm tea over the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add cold water to the saucepan with the tea bags, let steep for 15 minutes then pour into the pitcher and squeeze out the tea bags. Repeat until you have ½ gallon of tea in the pitcher. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour in 4 oz of Stella Rosa Peach, and 4 or 5 peach slices .
- Pour the sweet tea over the top – you will want a 2:1 ratio of wine to tea.
- Add in a sprig of fresh mint for garnish!
Cheers to the Sweet Life! 😀
Interested in more delicious wines and pairing recipes? Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!