Swinging in just in time for summer barbecues to pick back up, Monkey Bread is the perfect desert for any gathering!
Don’t be fooled by its gooey exterior, pair this decedent desert with our Stella Rosa Golden Honey Peach, and make this is one desert not to be skipped!
- 3 (12 Ounce) packages of biscuit dough
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease one 9/10 inch bundt or tub pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan. Continue until all biscuits are placed in the pan.
- If using nuts and raisins, arrange them in amongst the biscuit pieces as you go.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute and pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Do not cut, just pair it with some Stella Rosa Golden Honey Peach, pull it apart and enjoy!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!