Perfect Pumpkin Pie & Maddalena Moscato
~Perfect Pumpkin Pie and Maddalena Muscat Canelli Moscato~
(1) – Bottle of Maddalena Muscat Canelli Moscato
(1) – Can Pumpkin (Around 16 0z)
(1 oz) – Sweetened Condensed Milk
(2) – Large Eggs
(1 tsp) – Ground Cinnamon
(½ tsp) – Ground Ginger
(½ tsp) – Ground Nutmeg
(1 tsp) – Salt
(1) – Unbaked Pie Crust (9-10 in)
1) Preheat oven to 425°.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt.
3) Pour mixture into pie crust, then bake for 15 minutes.
4) Reduce oven temperature to 350°, then continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes.
(Tip: Stick a knife into the pie 1 inch from the crust. If it comes out clean, the pie is ready.)
5) Let sit for 10 minutes until cool.
6) Serve with a glass of chilled Maddalena Muscat Canelli Moscato to highlight the cinnamon and nutmeg flavors.
Interested in more delicious wines and pairing recipes? Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!