• Rosso Toddy •
We love a good twist on a classic cocktail. We love semi-sparkling red wine. We love hot beverages when it’s cold out.
This isn’t our dating profile bio, it’s the perfect fall cocktail, the Rosso Toddy, made with Stella Rosa Rosso!
- Ingredients •
2 c water
1 lemon, sliced
1’’ piece of fresh ginger, sliced
½ oz white rum
4 cinnamon sticks
Maple syrup *optional to taste
- Directions •
- In a small pot bring water and ginger to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes
- If you prefer a little extra sweetness, add a spoonful of maple syrup.
- In a mug, combine Stella Rosa Rosso, white rum, and a few lemon slices, lightly muddling them.
- Strain in the hot ginger water and stir. Return to your mug.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and enjoy!
Cheers to the Sweet Life! 😀
Interested in more delicious wines and pairing recipes? Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!