Salmon Salad is simple, elegant, and light which makes it the perfect pairing for our newest edition to the Stella Rosa family, Stella Rosa Pineapple! We love pairing light seafood meals with this new tropical flavor of ours and we think you will agree.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 16 oz. salmon filet
- Coarse salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- Olive oil, as needed
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ c. watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 1 bag mixed greens
- ½ c. carrots, shaved or shredded
- ½ c. purple cabbage, shredded
- ¼ c. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ c. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Pat salmon dry then lightly season both sides with a small amount of salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on both sides of the salmon to coat; do not drench.
- Heat a cast iron or non-stick pan to medium-high. Carefully grease the pan with a small amount of olive oil.
- Once pan is hot, cook salmon for about 4-5 minutes on each side (internal temp. 130-140°F)
- Remove salmon from pan and set aside on a clean plate; cover to keep warm. Remove skin if preferred
- In a large bowl, toss together the mixed greens and top with cherry tomatoes, watermelon radish, carrots, and purple cabbage.
- Using a blender, combine lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Blend until well combined and slightly think, about 30-45 seconds; you want an opaque coloring.
- In an individual salad bowl, add in salad mix.
- Drizzle on dressing.
- Place salmon on top.
- Enjoy with a glass of Stella Rosa Pineapple!
Cheers to the Sweet Life! 😀
Interested in more delicious wines and pairing recipes? Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!