Spiced Rosso Cocktail
•Spiced Rosso •
Spice up those winter nights with a nice and warm Spiced Rosso cocktail – great for large parties or intimate nights in.
- Ingredients •
- 1 bottle Stella Rosa Rosso
- ½ cup of sugar
- 15 whole cloves
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 1 navel orange
- 2 diced apples
- Directions •
- In a large saucepan, combine Stella Rosa Rosso, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon sticks.
- Cut the orange in half and juice both halves into a bowl, then add the orange halves into the saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low until steaming but not boiling.
- Add orange juice and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Ladle from pot into mugs, making sure not to serve any stray cloves or pieces of orange.
- Add in diced apples for garnish and enjoy!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!