Stella Rosa Red Hearts
• Stella Rosa Red Hearts •
We want to cheers you this Valentine’s Day!
On a day filled with love and romance, don’t forget about #SelfLove!
- Ingredients •
- 1 bottle Stella Rosa Red
- 1 ½ oz. Gin
- 1 tsp. Triple Sec
- ½ cup of muddled blackberries
- 1 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves (for garnish)
- Directions •
- Place blackberries on the bottom of the glass, use a muddler or the back of a spoon to muddle the berries.
- After the berries are muddled, add ice, gin, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice. Stir well.
- Top with Stella Rosa Red.
- Stir gently, garnish with thyme leaves.
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!