Thyme for Wine…Cocktails!
•Thyme for Wine…Cocktails! •
Need a Riesling for a good cocktail? Well good news, it’s Thyme For Wine cocktail is here!
Try our MaddalenaRiesling, Thyme for Wine cocktail a try!
- Ingredients •
- Orange Juice
- Thyme Syrup
- 1 Orange
- 3 ounces Maddalena Riesling
Garnish with: Thyme sprigs
- Directions •
- Bring thyme, water, and sugar to a gentle boil. Stir to dissolve the sugar, reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes. Pull of the heat and allow to cool for about 1 hour. Strain (don’t press) into a tightly sealed jar.
- Thinly slice the orange and place into glass.
- Add Maddalena Riesling and thyme syrup into glass and top with orange juice.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs, serve chilled.
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!