Tomato Mozzarella Salad
~ Tomato Mozzarella Salad and Brachetto ~
Tomato Mozzarella Salad is perfect for a delicious lunch and is a great side to add to any wine. Loaded with ripe juicy tomatoes, fresh buttery mozzarella, and thinly slices onions, this salad calls for a light, homemade dressing for the final touch. It also pairs very well for any Italian inspired meal and what better to complete an Italian meal than with a glass of Italian wine, Stella Rosa Imperiale Brachetto.
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup olives
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl, shake dressing again if separated and toss with salad.
- Drizzle with additional balsamic, if desired.
- Pair with a glass of Stella Rosa Imperiale Brachetto and cheers!
Interested in more delicious sweet wines and pairing recipes? Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!