Cranberry Baked Brie Bites
- 2 cups of whole canned cranberries
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1 can of croissant rolls
- 1 cup of turbinado sugar
- Thyme for garnish
- Can use muffin tin or 8 x 8 inch baking pan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a muffin tin or baking pan, lay each croissant roll pastry
3. Top each strand with a sizable cube of brie, then spoon over with cranberries
4. Throw the bites into the oven, bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
5. Wait for bites to cool and enjoy with a chilled glass of Stella Rosa Red Apple!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!