San Antonio Winery Inc
San Antonio Winery Inc, along with their affiliated brands (collectively, “Stella Rosa Wines,” “Sweet Wine Club” “our,” “us,” or “we”), makes this Site available for the enjoyment of users who are of the legal age of drinking alcohol.
- Our Site or any of our related websites
- Purchase from our Site
- Subscribe to our newsletters or mailing list, or wine club programs
- Signup for our events
- Register for our offers and promotions
- Participating in our social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
You may access this Site if you are above 21 years old. That’s the age considered legal for drinking alcohol in the United States. So, if you are below that, please don’t use this Site.
- 1. Information given is accurate and truthful.
- 2. You will continue to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- 3. You are over 21 years of age.
- 4. While using our Site and features, you do not violate any laws, rules, and regulations applicable.
Copyright, Trademarks & Other Intellectual Property Rights
All the content in this Site that includes limitations, designs, images, texts, graphics, and audio & video materials is our ownership. Including copyrights, trade names, logos, trademarks, and intellectual properties and proprietary rights. It is all owned and licensed by us from third parties (“proprietary material”). Under the United States laws, all these proprietary materials are protected, even under international treaties. Particularly under trademarks and copyright laws. An unauthorized use of these materials will violate the copyright or other laws. The only exception is the limited license, downloadable for particular printing materials that are non-commercial and intended for private use. However, you don’t have the right to copy, reproduce, use, display, or distribute these proprietary materials.
All the rights under the respect of Proprietary Materials endure as our exclusive property. Other than the use of private or non-commercial purposes, we prohibit any other service or reproduction of our contents (including trademarks) unless you send us prior consent. We reserve any ungranted rights hereunder.
During registration, ensure to provide an email address that works and a password. These should remain confidential, as you agree to be solely responsible for activities carried under this email. You should also agree that you are responsible for the security of your passcodes and access codes. In case you know or suspect unauthorized use of your email, notify us immediately. Email address is untransferable, and only one user can use. We will terminate or suspend any account that we suspect to have improper or unauthorized use.
We will only sell and deliver our wines to persons above 21 years of age. When you place an order, you ensure; (a) you are 21 years or older; (b) the recipient of wine is of age (above 21 years).
Returns and Exchanges
Our customer services are readily available for any returns or exchanges you may reach on 323-223-1401.
Use of Information/Materials
You can download our information, and other materials on our Site is when you meet the below conditions:
- When you intend to use the materials for private or non-commercial purposes, and not for commercial use.
- You will only use these materials lawfully; and there will be no copyrighting or any similarity regarding our property rights or any of our third parties.
- You shall only use our Site for legal purposes—no unlawful, harassment, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, or invasive behavior.
- You will agree to full compliance with our laws, rules, and regulations when using our Site.
We shall take the appropriate action for any illegal activity or unauthorized use of our Site. These are not limited to:
- Collecting usernames or email addresses to send unsolicited email;
- use unauthorized framing by you;
- participating in tortious and criminal activities that may include spamming, fraudulent, spimming, copyright, and patent infringement or sending viruses with the intention of harming others, disrupting, or interfering with the Site’s services, creating an undue burden of the website or other networks connected to the Site. These include and are not limited to “flooding,” “mailbombing,” “crashing” the website to circumvent security measures. Violating the limit of access and authorization given to you hereunder;
- using someone else’s password, username as applicable, or discloses your personal information such as password, to any third party. And permitting others to access your account;
- taking payments in exchange for performing commercial activities through the Site, on behalf of the third parties such as display of commercial information on the Site;
- using data mining techniques, spiders, robots, or other automated devices. Programs to catalog, download, distribution of Site’s content, or intention to manipulate the Site;
- deciphering, decompiling, reverse engineering, or disassembling the website;
- using an inconsistent manner on Site that does not adhere to the applicable rules and regulations. You must never resell, access to, and use our Site for a third party of any kind without our written consent.
Having an unauthorized use of our Site may immediately lead to legal action. It also terminates your right of service on our Site.
In the future, the Site may include contents such as videos, photos, graphics, text, and other information that you may:
- 1. Put on our Site or brand pages.
- 2. Identifying us in a hashtag, gives us a chance to use.
- 3. Tagging us in social media platforms.
You can only tag us if you are a United States resident, 21 years and above unless specified otherwise. You represent:
- You are the User Content owner that uses to tag us, or you are solely posting on our sites and our other brand pages. Otherwise, have the right to give the license set herein;
- Your User Content should not violate several rights such as privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or any other rights that may affect any person;
- Any User Content post on our Site or affiliated brands should not breach the contract between you and the third-party or otherwise violate the rules and regulations. Sometimes we may need proof of permission depicted in your User Content from third parties. You agree to pay for all monies, fees, or royalties that you may owe any person for the User Content post placed on our Site or brand pages.
- When using our Site, tools, or other communication application, create content, you agree only to post proper materials related to the forum presented by a particular section of the Site.
We may remove and terminate any commercial advertisements found on our Site or affiliate links and any other solicitation form without notice. Types of Prohibited User Content considered illegal in our Site or our brand pages include and are not limited to;
User content that:
- Patently offensive and fosters racism, hatred, bigotry, any kind of physical harm towards any individual.
- harassment, or advocating it to any person.
- exploitation, and sexual harassment. Has offensive subjects that include “masked” profanities.
- solicited information from other people, or any advertisement, and “spam.”
- Issuing any telephone number, addresses, URLs, and email addresses.
- Providing misleading information or engaging in illegal activities such as obscene, defamatory, threatening, or using abusive language.
- Including or promoting the copyrighted work of another person.
- Promoting criminal activities or facilitating the illegal mission
- . Posting someone else picture without their consent.
- Using materials or software that contain viruses, codes, and programs that intend to destroy any computer software or hardware functionality.
Any of the above-stated activities will result in the removal and termination of privileges without any notice.
We won’t take ownership of the User Content posted to our Site of brand pages. You retain ownership of your User Content posts and have the right to use your User Content. However, you choose. When you submit your User Content on our sites, including brand pages, you give us irrevocable right to transfer, perpetuate, non-exclusive, paid-up, and use of the worldwide license. We can copy, display, modify, edit, or even distribute your information and User Content. We can prepare derivative works, incorporate into different pieces, grant and authorize sub-licensees, of the stated above, with no compensation.
After submitting your User Content to all our Site of brands, you waive the right to approve the use of such User Content. And we don’t accept unsolicited ideas or suggestions, not limited to promotions, advertising, or how to merchandise our products. In this Policy, you cease the right to share your thoughts or concerns of the User Content.
As per this Policy, you submit ideas voluntarily to this Site. You understand and acknowledge that such statements will not be confidential. The company will have no obligation or implicated to consider it.
We shall have right to use such ideas, concepts, know-how, and any User Content techniques. That can be for any purpose whosoever, globally in any platform or for developing, marketing products, manufacturing, marketing services that incorporate this User-Content.
Procedure for Making U.S. Claims of Copyright Infringement
We do commit to comply with the copyright fully and any related laws. And we also require the users of our Site to comply with these laws. You should not store materials or content on or distribute any materials, or content over, the Site. You should avoid such manners that constitute a violation of the third party intellectual property rights. T hat includes the rights given by copyright law. You should not post, distribute, or reproduce copyrighted material, trademarks, or any proprietary information that belongs to other people.
Please, you must first obtain the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. As per our Policy, we can terminate the privileges of those users who repeatedly infringe on others’ copyright. That is after we receive proper notification from the copyright owner or their legal agents.
Sometimes the victims of copyrighted work, when reporting the alleged infringement, might take advantage of particular provisions from the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998. We recommend that you contact us as soon as you find any infringing message. And as we receive proper notice of infringement under the DMCA, we shall respond efficiently, remove, and disable the access of the material claimed to be infringing. We shall diligently follow the procedure of resolving the issue as specified in the DMCA. Below is our designated agent whom you should address such notices:
Please provide the following information to our agents if you are a victim of copyright or infringement:
- 1. A signature (electronic or physical) of the person authorized to represent the copyrighted material or intellectual property owner.
- 2. Provide a full description of your copyrighted work or any infringed intellectual property. If you have multiple copyrighted works on only one website, you can get a representative list of that work.
- 3. An accurate description of the location where your materials are.
- 4. All your contact details, including address, phone number, and email.
- 5. A statement that says you believe that the disputed use is unauthorized by the copyright or their agents or law.
- 6. Bring a statement you made under penalty of perjury, stating that the information put in your report is accurate and you are the copyright or intellectual property owner. It shows that you are the one authorized to act on behalf of the victim’s copyright or other intellectual property.
To reach our designated agents for claims of your copyrighted work or infringement, use the below address:
737 Lamar St. Los Angeles CA 90031
Or by email: email@example.com
USING THE SITE WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS ON “AN AS” IS BASIS. UP TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, NOR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITES’ CONTENT OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE. THE CHANGES MAY HAPPEN TIME TO TIME TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN;
WE/OR OUR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAY CHANGE THE PRODUCT(S), OR SERVICE(S) PROVIDED AND THE PROGRAM(S) OFFERED IN OUR SITE ANYTIME. WE DO NOT HAVE TO UPDATE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT HEREOF, THAT IS TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT THE LAW PERMIT US; WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY UPDATE OR FAILURE FOR SUCH INFORMATION.
UP TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT THE LAW PERMITS US, WE DISCLAIM THE WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, OR IMPLIED, THAT MAY INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMIT; THE WARRANTY FOR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, AND ANY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE IN OUR SITE IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER. AND THAT IT IS FREE FROM VIRUSES. AND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE UNINTERRUPTED SECURITY ACCESS TO OUR SITE.
Links to Other Sites
All the third party links to our Site will solely link to your convenience. If you choose to use those links, you will be out of our Site. The terms here do not apply to the website that you reach through the links. We haven’t reviewed the sites linked to our Site, and we cannot control nor be responsible for the content on those sites. Therefore, we cannot endorse or represent these third parties’ sites or the content they put there. Accessing these websites will be at your own risk.
As the site location is in California, we make no representation that the Site complies with other laws outside this territory in the United States. Accessing this Site outside the U.S. will be at your own risk, which means you will be responsible for compliance with all the jurisdiction laws. And you also approve of the transfer of your information and use outside your country.
Excessive consumption of alcohol is dangerous, and it may have personal social and health consequences. We commit to encouraging responsible consumption by ensuring that we communicate through our products by not showing or encouraging excessive consumption or any misuse of such kind. In general, we commit to promote responsible advertising of our products, as we encourage improved advertising standards for the entire industry.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Since the Transparency in Supply Chains Act got enforced on January 1, 2012; requires retail businesses and manufacturers in California to disclose publicly their efforts in the mission to eradicate slavery and human trafficking across their supply chains.
We ensure that our employees and any other member in our supply chain get treated with dignity and respect. We never use forced labor in any of our operations, and we encourage the same from our business partners. We work hard to identify and find reputable suppliers who commit to comply with the state’s federal and foreign laws regarding labor practices.
We prefer to source for suppliers from the United States, and we don’t engage with those from countries with the risk of human trafficking. We may not vet suppliers for trafficking or slavery, but we periodically monitor and conduct site visits to check if our suppliers are meeting our high standards. We will immediately stop working with countries trafficking humans or who force labor on their people. We shall take the appropriate measure, either corrective action or terminate the business relationship, any concern that we spot.
We keep educating our employees in the procurement department about the transparency in Supply Chains Act. We take steps to identify and cure, also guard any use of forced labor in the supply chains side.
It is a state ballot plan intended to protect California citizens from chemicals found in the drinking water sources. Those may cause Cancer, congenital disabilities, or any other reproductive harm. It also informs citizens about any exposure to such chemicals. One can find more information about Prop 65 and the disclosure of the chemicals in http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html. The Prop also warns consumers about the following products:
Alcoholic Beverages include, With no Limit to, Beverages, Beer, Malt, Distilled Spirits, and Wine.
WARNING: Drinking alcoholic drinks while pregnant such as distilled Spirits, Coolers, Beer, Wine, and others, May Cause Birth Defects. It is likely to increase the risk of cancer. To find out more about this information, Go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
Canned and Bottled Foods and Beverages
Warning: Look out for labels in canned food and beverages containing BPA (bisphenol A). BPA is a chemical believed to be harmful to human beings, especially the female reproductive system. Consuming food packaged in such containers may expose you to that risk. Also, check the jar lids and bottle caps, where it might be hiding. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA. Get a list of products here: www.prop65bpa.org.