Steak Fettuccine Pasta
~Steak Fettuccine Pasta~
What makes a better date night meal than pasta, steak, and wine? This simple go-to dish is quick and easy to make, but leaves your guests thinking of you as a culinary master! Pair it with our Stella Rosa Rosso
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- ½ c. freshly grated parmesan
- Optional: Crushed red pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, coat both sides of steak with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook steak to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and let rest for 10 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Alfredo sauce: melt butter in a skillet, then add garlic, onions, and jalapenos. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute more
- Add milk and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley and parmesan, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and toss until well-coated.
- Serve pasta with thinly sliced steak, and garnish with parsley and crushed red pepper.
- Pair with a glass of Stella Rossa Rosso and enjoy!
Cheers to the Sweet Life! 😀
Interested in more delicious wines and pairing recipes? Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!