Stella Rosa Rosé Birthday Cake Ice Cream
•Stella Rosa Rosé Birthday Cake Ice Cream•
It’s always a party when there’s rosé involved!
• Ingredients •
- ⅔ cup Stella Rosa Rosé
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- 4 oz. marshmallow creme
- Rainbow sprinkles
• Directions •
- Whisk heavy whipping cream to a soft peak; where it holds a shape but isn’t stiff.
- Gently pour in condensed milk and continue whisking until it has a stiff peak.
- In a new bowl, scoop ⅓ of the fluff and mix with the rosé until fully incorporated.
- Pour the rosé/fluff mixture back into the first bowl and fold gently! You want it to be mixed but do not deflate the aerated mixture. *Add pink food coloring to make it extra pink!
- Scoop into a Tupperware container with spoonfuls of marshmallow fluff and as many sprinkles as your heart desires!
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until solid.
- Scoop and serve with more sprinkles!
Cheers to the Sweet Life!
Interested in learning more about our delicious wines, cocktail and pairing recipes?
Check out our exclusive sweet wine selection and treat yourself!