Hosting in your home may sound like a tedious task, but with these 5 simple steps, your game night can be a huge success!
5 Things You Need for the Perfect Game Night
- Space! – In order to feel at ease, make sure you have a lot of space to spread out and get comfy! Pull some extra chairs around your dining table or throw some cushions on the floor in your living room and get cozy!
- Plenty of wine – This seasons summer box has two reds and one white wine for your guests to choose what they like. It is better to be prepared when it comes to game night because once the games start, the wine and laughs will definitely start flowing quickly! So, pop those bottles of sweet wine and enjoy.
- Games!!! – Pretty important, right?! There’s nothing like some classic card games like poker, blackjack, and texas hold’em to get the party started (especially when there is cash involved). Don’t have enough inventory in your game collection? Amazon has a ton of board games to choose from so you can pick what you like!
- A Fun Playlist – This can really set the tone and vibe of your game night. Play some fun music in the background to increase the excitement!
- Yummy, easy dinner snacks – Chop up some fresh fruit such as watermelon, oranges, and strawberries to enjoy with your Stella Rosa wine or prepare easy finger foods like grilled cheese, pizza, or a bowl of sweets for some dessert!
Join our Sweet Club!
The Sweet Wine Club gives you a great opportunity to enjoy these special wines with deliveries straight to your door. Stay tuned for new exclusive Stella Rosa wines to be available only through the Sweet Wine Club starting this Spring 2019! Sign up at sweetwineclub.com and be a part of this awesome, sweet, Stella Rosa wine club.